Black Dress Code has produced the first, professional men’s shirt designed specifically to meet the stringent needs of musicians. We guarantee you will enjoy wearing this unique, high-quality shirt. Features include:
- The cut of the back of the shirt allows players to swing their arms freely across their torsos
- While swinging their arms in this way, the cuffs of the sleeves will remain below the wrist
- Sleeves have been fitted high so that raising arms will not lift the shirt tails
- Shirt tails are longer than average
- Light and breathable shirt fabric is a luxury, two-fold cotton poplin with 4% elasthane
- Shirt collar is softer than average to avoid digging into to the necks of string players
- Body of the shirt is a regular cut to suit most body shapes
- Placket covers shirt buttons to avoid button rattle and glare during recordings and concerts
MATERIAL & CARE
Two-fold poplin with 4% elastane. Machine wash at 40C. Do not use detergent with optical brighteners. Do not tumble dry. Use a cool iron.
See our Delivery options.
Collar 14.5 15 15.5 16 16.5 17 17.5Clear selection
Sir Edward William Elgar (June 1857 – February 1934) was an English composer, many of whose works have entered the British and international classical concert repertoire. Among his best-known compositions are orchestral works including the Enigma Variations, the Pomp and Circumstance Marches, concertos for violin and cello, and two symphonies. He also composed choral works, chamber music and songs. He was appointed Master of the King's Musick in 1924.