Responding to demand from musicians, our latest offering is a men’s Mandarin-collared shirt.
Constructed in the same way as our top-of-the range Edward shirt to provide plenty of room for performance, our new Amadeus shirt is also made in a lightweight cotton poplin with 4% elastane. The collar was designed with input from musicians and will provide ample room for the expanded necks of wind players and singers. Conductors will be able to perform freely in this shirt without worrying about it rising up and revealing all. Violin and viola players will not have a collar to deal with and anyone else wishing to wear this shirt will look stylish.
- The cut of the back of the shirt allows players to swing their arms freely across their bodies
- While swinging their arms in this way, the cuffs of the sleeves will remain below the wrist
- Sleeves have been fitted high so that raising arms will not lift the shirt tails
- Shirt tails are longer than average
- Light and breathable shirt fabric is a luxury, cotton poplin with 4% elastane
- Shirt collar is sized to allow wind players and singers to do up the top button comfortably
- Body of the shirt is a regular cut to suit most body shapes
- Placket covers shirt buttons to avoid button rattle and glare during recordings and concerts
- Mandarin collar is stylish and less restrictive than a normal collar.
There are no reviews yet.